TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the HETTY+SAM.com website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team at hello[@]hettyandsam.com, or call us on 0203 092 5515. We are available to take calls 5 days a week, 10am - 5pm. All calls will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary).
- It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos associated with HETTY+SAM without prior permission. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. However, trademarks and logos can be used for promotional activity such as to advertise the HETTY+SAM brand or artists’ work on sale. In addition, unlicensed copyrighted material, i.e. work by artists, photographers, authors and writers used by HETTY+SAM cannot be reproduced without prior permission.
- Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to HETTY+SAM. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our website a safe place to trade. By using our website, you therefore agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Your contract is with ‘HETTY+SAM’, a Limited Liability Company with the trading address Unimix House, Abbey Road, London, NW10 7TR.
- You agree that email will be used as the standard means of communication. When your order is being processed by HETTY+SAM, you will be notified by the email address you have supplied.
- This confirmation email will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- HETTY+SAM does not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
- HETTY+SAM use Paypal for online credit and debit clearing.
- You understand that all details which you provide to use for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of your order.
- Please refer to our ‘Returns’ section for information on what items are eligible for returns / refunds.
- HETTY+SAM aims to dispatch all products within 2 working days of confirmation that the payment for your order has been accepted. All deliveries within the United Kingdom are via Royal Mail First Class. International deliveries are made using Royal Mail or other suitable courier services.
- Delivery and packaging is free for all UK orders over £50, only when there are no on-going promotions. For overseas orders, delivery is charged at different rates depending on basket size. Please see our shipping rates.
- Charges to other countries are clearly stated during the checkout process.
- Other delivery options, such as a signed-for service or postal tubes, may be available for customers to opt-in to for an additional price. If unsure please email us or add it as a request to your order.
- If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be your responsibility.
- HETTY+SAM may supply a Customs Label containing a brief description and a valuation of the parcel’s contents.
- If you’re unhappy with the goods you’ve purchased, you may return them in their original condition and packaging within 28 days of receipt.
- An email is first required before returning the product(s), stating your Name, Address, Order number, reason for the return and whether you would like a refund or exchange.
- HETTY+SAM recommends a safe delivery method with a signature on receipt and recorded delivery, as we cannot accept responsibility for products lost in the post. The responsibility for the product(s) is yours until we receive it.
- Unless the product is damaged or we have made a mistake with the order, it is your responsibility to cover the costs of returning any product(s) to us.
- Once we have received the product(s) in their original condition, if a refund is requested, we will let you know and process a refund to the account originally charged within 7 working days of receipt. Unfortunately we will not reimburse the cost of the initial postage fee. If you are exchanging, we will charge additional postage and packaging costs for this new delivery.
- You do not need to return any damaged item unless requested by us. If you have received a damaged product, we will request a clear photo of the damage be emailed to us within 10 days of receiving it. A replacement will then be shipped within the same timescale as the original order, at no additional charge to you.
Modifications To The Service And Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Please note, we have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- Since we are printing artwork onto mediums other than paper, variations may occur during printing which include but are not limited to:
- Artwork placement on each product may vary piece to piece. Variations within a few millimetres are acceptable in any direction
- Colours of the printed artwork may differ slightly from the original artwork. Consistency and providing a perceptually similar translation of the artwork is important to us, but variations in colour still may occur that are beyond our control.
- Our device cases are meant to help protect the back and sides of a device. Our cases are intended to decorate the device and help protect from minor accidents. Our cases will not completely prevent damage to the device. Damage to a device occurring when using one of our cases is not the responsibility of HETTY+SAM.
- Products that are damaged/faded from use over time (beyond 28 days) are not eligible for a replacement or refund.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on this page. All purchases from the date of posting onward will be governed by the amended terms and conditions.
- HETTY+SAM aims to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. HETTY+SAM is not liable if your computer becomes infected with a virus – the website is maintained to the best possible standard, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be susceptible.
- HETTY+SAM does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- HETTY+SAM will do its best to correct errors and omissions as reasonably quickly as possible after being notified of them.
- HETTY+SAM makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- HETTY+SAM does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and HETTY+SAM relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and other terms remain.
- All material is Copyright © HETTY+SAM. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the HETTY+SAM website.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email, phone or post using the details below.
Our company details are:
Unimix House, Abbey Road, London, NW10 7TR
Tel: 0203 092 5515
Registered in England. Company registration number: 08060457
VAT no: GB174231817